Monday 5 September 2011

New lifeeeeee

The best part of our journey here is there are always seconds chances. Some people see their cups as half empty and hence would profusely disagree with me, but truth be told...there are always second chances...that is if you acknowledge it as one, and take that chance.. Why I say this..well..the last week, as I mentioned had been crazy...with some skeletons out of the closet in my typically asian, yet very westernised family...marital issues or issues that comes with marriage. Boy, did I freak. The whole wholesome image I had of my family shattered. Things seemed irreconcilable... Yet, there are always second chances..not as beautifully presented as it had been earlier, but present anyhow....sometimes, even 'ugly.' And I was proud my siblings took it up..and hence it is not about being fuss free, but what you about the fuss? Let it overcome you, or grow in it. Cliche, but I guess when it starts to make sense or to carry meaning, think it means you're older....*ouch* Things seemed so hopeless at work...with me oversleeping again! 2nd time in three years! God! Need to do something about dysfunctional alarm clocks...Feel like a character out of one of those books I read....dysfunctional young adult working all alone far from family in the big bad city with everyone around you getting hitched, and you feel like a complete failure, especially when the baby bumps are also appearing...and your fat, boyfriendless and slightly overweight (but u feel a million tonnes overweight tho)...yea..like Bridget Jones...:P Then it was really nice, that though I did make awesome gossip material, the ravenous cats were actually quite nice, and seemed surprised that I was capable of such a blunder...and I believe I am forgiven already....and now, this is what I call a second chance at making it right, in fact better! Of course when it happened, I was definitely seeing an empty glass all together! And then there is the case of Musad...now that one...I'm uncertain of how to look at it...from every angle I see some hope...some hope that he loves me and also some hope that I will soon get over him and we both move on in life....either way there is gonna be excruciating pain....but heck....what's life without it... We did after all eat from the tree of knowledge...now we shall now the experienciating knowledge of good and evil. :P

No comments: