Wednesday 2 December 2009

Hmmm

It was Nov 14, and I was cracking my head thinking who's birthday did I forget...I knew it was supposed to be someone important...I knew it was Yvonne, Laysha, and I just really cudnt remember the other..

Nov 22, came, it was Prem's birthday.
Nov 23, Cheese,
Nov 24, mom and she flies off to Perth

And I still forget who it was...




and today I viewed his blog after eons...


OOps!!! It was his! My mind has been working at blocking him and I have been so busy and he has managed to stay out of my life so much, dat I forgot his birthday!!


I forgot his birthday!!

I forgot that he was someone important a long time ago.

It is really sad when a relationship is broken.

And this will never mend, like an open door..the halter is placed there, snugly.

Good luck to him den in his life and aspirations. Sigh.

No comments: