Friday 24 April 2009

Dear Diary

Everything feels like a roller coaster ride..especially the effect of these events on me..

At work, I am in a new bench, haematology..blood bench in lay man terms.. work is very manual, and requires skills at identifying blood cells especially. I am especially annoyed that the bench lacks system, and is so freaking hormonal! The very reason why I hated the idea of living with women..can't stand the hormones!


I am learning NOTHING there!! It s because the bench leader cannot control her nerves, and is so uncertain of herself, and one particular bench member is annoying! Thank God i like them as people, not as colleagues.. and I thank God I am still capable to separate the two identities..aih..

And it does not help that I am sick again. Tonsillitis I think. Went for a praise n worship session ytd night n now I can taste something like blood when I cough..throat is real sore...and I am not gonna get well especially after ths wonderful rally

Which annoys me, cause I feel they doing it all wrong! This is not how you prepare for a rally... Sometimes I feel like shouting out loud, "Lord, when is it time? How long more do I have to endure my desert??"


Does not help that my personal life is chaotic too...Do not know how to word it...wait la....eng onn my dear housemate gonna get our internet set up!! :D

signing out n back into bench full of hormones..:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sre definitely in a real world, opposite to my current situation of being peaceful and protected.Which I complain, but realising a blessing in its own way.
Pros and cons for each of our cases. However, since you are where you are now, sure there's something hidden for your discovery. Read between the lines. It may be a test as life is full of lessons. Living in a complicated city, I believe affects everyones nerves. Have a 'me' time, calm yourself. Simplify things; turn big matters small, small matters tiny....nothing is forever...

Pebbles said...

Oh well...

city life is complicated, sometimes too much for this "kampung" girl at heart..

At the end of the day, I am gonna leave this chaos behind and have dat family life I want, till then..the struggle goes on....

Inaesb said...

Get better soon! :) Whopee, at least now you have Internet.

JV Choong said...

HAHAHAHA oh man XD

Haemato is a place where you pretty much have to learn from other people willing to teach. The people there are incapable of teaching others (when I was training Yus wasn't there, Azizah & Chew hadn't started working there yet), so things like the bone marrow staining and smearing I learned from SALMAN, of all things. I was there 2 months and I'll never learn how to use the thalassaemia machine, pretty much.

It's a very uphill process, which is sad because it's one of the more interesting benches...if they let you. If you're curious about anything you can find me I guess.^^

And good luck working at 4th Floor! It'll be sorta fun. :D Bring your netbook. Srsly.

Pebbles said...

Inaesb: YES! INTERNET!!!!

jv: Hehe..Advice very useful and proven productive...Tuesdays with Morrie completed there..:)