Monday 30 March 2009

many many things..

Well, it is a whole complex mesh of events, the past week..And it's Monday again. It is do darn good to just spend a relatively quiet weekend in Subang, away from the PLUS highway..which means away from rushing home to Melaka, settling 5-8 family errands and issues at one go, and listening to the vents and rants at home about the family, money, government, planet, universe, galaxy...you get the picture....


Anyhoo...

I messed up at work (or so I thought). Manage to get a probe to puncture a sample cup! And carry it along the rest of the processes.. :) Thank God, the probe supply is almost infinite, and the mistake made was a relatively common one. *phew*. Tomorrow shall be my last day at the Clinical Chemistry bench, and I hope I picked up enough to get all the papers signed. Am seriously thinking of requesting to be rotated another round once I am done with this one...


Gym drama is a freaking saga! First, another trainer, V has taken over me because M was not doing a good job keeping to appointments. Then, M has been spreading rumours about me and V...malicious ones. Thank God M has a reputation as a huge liar (pathological one man...) and people only half believes what he says..(Lucky me). Went for a bbq with more trainers..sheesh...it is a conspiracy...they make you eat so you pay them to give you more personal training sessions! LOL. Not falling for that one guys....:P but I have to say, the gals who prepared the food (chefs...literally! FnB lecturers now..) did an awesome job. I have never tasted better bbq-ed chicken!!!! :)


Well, the personal life has taken about a million steps backwards.. Totally decided to cut Club Guy from my life. Do not want to be mean, but seriously, I need a sharper man. Yesterday was the last straw. No more.. I do not care about J man either..a waste of time.


Gosh..no time.....cont tmr... :)

No comments: