Sunday 6 September 2009

the day i was snubbed

so, G was upset that A and I had something going on when I was working there a year ago. She had me believing she did not have any feelings for him and in fact told me to go for it. so when I realised that she was really hung over him, I felt bad and I did not extend my contract there. cuz G was a good friend from uni days. And I did not want to do to her what SS did to me.

After a year, A calls me again. In fact, I met with an accident going down to meet some of them. So I go back to the office and they pretend like all is ok. Me being naive thought it was really ok la. So T resigns, and they are throwing her a farewell bash. T is leaving the NGO and going back to Kuching for good. So A calls me again to go to bamboo 9 with them. I was reluctant because of G. I did not want to upset her further. So after some talking I told A that no, I don't think I'd go for it. he gets so pissed with me, but when I call him he does not want to pick up to talk it over the phone.

So I agreed to go after he was particularly sarcastic to me. So I go over, he does not even come out to bring me in. I walk into the bloody club alone. He passes me a drink, does not introduce me to anyone, and turns his back on me literally. I go look for G to say hi, all she gives me is a polite smile and turns her back to me. Like the fuck la. I did not ask to be there. I did not want to be there!

I go to A again and ask him what is wrong now. And he pretends like nothing is happening.

I just walked out of the club and got the hell out of there. Thank God Kevin came to the rescue. I was humiliated.

I really did not want to go, but A was so pissed, I really did not want any more drama. And then they give me this shit.



reallyhurt.

2 comments:

christina said...

U should have not gone in the first place when u told him over the phone u dun wan to go Nvm ppl are fickle Just ignore it and everything will be okay Well I hope Hehehe How r ya?

Pebbles said...

Thanks babe.

I'm good, thanks. How r ya?