Monday 14 September 2009

Updates

Well, my time has been very occupied.

Mostly with church work again...and I have gotten rid of the 'male-related' issues in general. It does not mean there is not someone I am interested in, but I am generally chilled about it.


I think it is the calm that comes with a more solid prayer life, and more purpose too. I have been attending the Vespers in sfx, pj on Sunday evening masses. I find it beautiful. Our lil choir, with collaboration from the LifeTeens, might be singing for All Saints Mass...sounds very exciting..


I have 'made contact' with the youth of STM, sj...I really dislike the structure of lifeline, no offense, so I am going in to see if there is a general cry for change. If there is, by God's grace, I want to do something about it.

As for the PAG, IT IS BEING BUTCHERED!!


That is for another day to vent. :(


I am also hoping that my purpose driven group can go on to form a support group as we have learned to trust each other a little more...hang in there buddies, I will come clean with you guys too....really soon..


Work is not bad...boss is recommending me for confirmation......:)
Evil colleague actually had a good comment abut me..Thank God....

And with that, I gotta go sleep....late dy..nights....:)

No comments: