Sunday 1 August 2010

Excitement!

I was excited because I performed on Friday!! I looked like a stuffed potato, but I think I sounded pretty good!

It was exhilarating! I was nervous but the moment I was on stage, it was perfect! Belted out 'I want to spend my lifetime loving you' with a colleague who is the local celebrity apparently in the hospital... However, every time I practiced the song on my own, I felt that the chorus, was not to just a lover, n but more fitted for a Divine Lover.

For some reason, every time I sang I want to spend my lifetime loving you, it was most fitting to God. Whom else would I want to spend my lifetime loving? Who else was worth it? The rest of the world may think I'm cuckoo..but at least Feli thought it was beautiful.

Pics are on facebook! Me looking like a (stuffed potato) spanish senorita...:P With a HUGE rose on my head! Haha..It was fun...


Oh well...can't wait to see the video! :)

Good night guys...

No comments: