Thursday 13 November 2008

14 november

"well what do u expect him to do?"

I expected him to leave my best friend for me to talk to.
I expected him to start owning up to his mistakes.
I expected him to wait till the 6 months was over before going for her.
I expected him to see that he was the selfish one.
I expected him to deal with his best friend, not me.
And when I was scolded by that same friend, I expected him to stand up for me.
I expect him to stop trying to get pity from all our common friends.
I expect him to get his own set of friends and stop leaching mine!

Does that answer your question?


Rubern, hope you're happy now. Congratulations on your new relationship with Steph. For your birthday, I forgive the both of you for all the pain you have caused me. I make my peace. I close this chapter.

I remove the tumor.