Saturday 15 November 2008

Friendship

Laysha is smart as Kamini is sexy,
And Pearly's wits matches Veena's beauty,
Four best friends bonded by destiny,
Sisters for life and beyond eternity!

Some things can't be bought, nor exchanged for anything else in the world. To my best buddies...Thanks...



Best friends I grew up with...

Veena for all her "love" stories and the relationship she didn't know she was in!!

Laysha for all her mature "input" into all situation...notice the "" were placed to sandwich "input" and not "mature"

Kamini for being my best friend..words won't do any justice to how I feel for her.

Timothy for his love and care, and for being so protective sometimes..sweet..

Alfie for loving me through it all. For standing by me when everyone didn't see.


My dear dear Bio group: Huan Ren the Provocator, Peter the Gentle, Shaun the Provocatee(he in smaller pic...), Kenny the Don, White Teddy a.k.a. Gin Jhen..err..MINE & Eunice the future success!!...form 6 was practically DEFINED by you guys!! :P

Kenny for all the times you held me as I broke down.

Gin Jhen for the countless and tireless affirmations!

Eunice for helping me stand tall..

Ah...the Microbe gang..Dharshan, Chia Wei, Si Wei, Siew Wan, Wan Ping...haha try beating dat! oh yea, and Bryan..the Microbe wanna be..:P This was in Ms Nuria Terron's (the beautiful lady in Red) place in Bukit Bintang (right Bryan?). I probably wouldn't have graduated without you guys la...haha..

My darling EXCO...Haha..my sayangs.. Bryan, Karen (the mermaid in the pic below), Alpert the ladies-man, Hilary the Heart-breaker, Huey Hwa our Miss Independent, Patricia a.k.a. Mrs Derrick (dude next to her..exco-in-law), James the Steady, and Mark my Mortal-Enemy-Best-Ally..Eh, where is Joyce??








Yes, that's Joyce...the current "rock" of CSS..:) Proud proud proud of ya mei mei....remember ya...I'm sao sao!!




And of course the Fish Tankers... We've been through so much dy la...We grew up a second phase together....tight!

Chia Wei for reminding me that I am superwoman! :)

Bryan for just being here, there and everywhere (notice he is in all the pictures). If I had to chose a best friend in Uni, it has to be you Bryan..You were truly a friend, and you were there through it all...When I get married can you be my bride's maid?? LOL!

Rubern.. :) I dun have to write anything here.. "bi buv bou"

Fellie, the woman who walked me through the heart-break..Love ya woman...Stay strong Lie..


Karen..the one that feels the most for my situation. That gives me that fighting spirit and kicks my ass when I feel like falling and not getting up! I love ya too woman.. Respect your strength..


Lydia...we not yet take pic together..weird right? My sister...who slaps me when I even just think...haha...We shall take a picture together k?? Alamak! We shall lose things together gether k?? LOL


And last but not least, two special men in my life..my two year target n my daddy...go figure...both inter-changeable...Wakaka.. Ok Ok..seriously guys whom I share my deepest thoughts with, in very different areas, and who wound up in the same pic (something I'd never dream of at all!!) Thanks for being a friend! :) Adding colour is more like it...Haha..Let's karaoke! :P

2 comments:

~dolph~ said...

Hi PEarl, haha...so touching when reading through all this..=) haha..will remember you as my sao sao de la...but you have to ask my ko ko about it la...LOL..=P

hahah..ladies-man, heart-breaker, miss independent etc...hahaha.....yea, thanks for being there as well yea dear...Is really hard time for me to go through, but with you, Lyd, Fel and some buddies' help, i went through it...Now, I am a "new" person dy..Having hopes on my future and be more clear about what and where I am heading to...=) thanks sis, love ya..
*Hugs*

Pebbles said...

Love ya too, mutated ~dolph~ :P hugs