Sunday 8 February 2009

of hawt men

It is terrifying, the state a lot of people are in these days..

I have many friends, acquaintances..and they open up to me, telling me their secrets and all..

I now know so many guys who have girlfriends, and actively cheat on them. The classic claim is, "i do not want to sleep around when I get married, so I sleep around now.."

Like hello! What is that about?

Young men are hormonal, and to find one who can control his hormones for you is truly a treasure! Keep it save!! (unless, he is really hopeless with picking up chicks la...then you're just save in any case..)

I even have a friend or two in open relationships, where the girl allows him to sleep around..or is aware he sleeps around, and do not make a fuss..cuz she sleeps around too!

Another friend said it is against the human nature to be monogamous. The physical needs might be satisfied by one person while the emotional needs might be satisfied by another!

I do not get it! What has happened to the classic, old fashion romance, honesty, fidelity, and commitment. People, sleeping around is a different issue altogether, but cheating on your gurl is a whole different one.

It is sad, I do not know if men, streetwise men, could trusted.

I mean, a girl like me would not want a "toad under a coconut shell!" A person who is oblivious to the real picture and nature of people around him. Oblivious to the realities of today. But then again, when you have them too "experienced," they end up compromising a lot of values.

Oh well..it is terrifying, the world out there...

Be smart girls, be very smart!

P.S. a few gems still exist. If you happened to be attached to one, keep him! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blog, a lil sad that i have to wait a weeeek...that's 7 days!! to see a new post!!

Glad that you like ur job, and you're in the right track, most of all, you sure know what u want to do in ur life...thumbs ups!

-ur secret admire-

Pebbles said...

Dear anonymous,

Sincerest apologies from moi..Unfortunately, my life has been routine, nothing more to vent about, nothing much rather, and pathetic new building no phone line, hence no internet access yet.

Thanks for the compliment. Have a nice day ahead. :)