Saturday 28 February 2009

subang caves

hehe...met edwin online a few minutes ago...told him I'm completely blur cuz I havent been online the past 3 weeks..and he said, you living in some cave ar? so I said, yea..subang caves.. LOL

Well.....

Firstly, I was extremely happy to hear from a dear dear friend, Fellie yesterday I think. It was an absolutely pleasant surprise as there has been zero news from that part of the earth from all the people I used to chill with.. Things are settling somehow for her, and it feels like it's a release of a a long held breath..which is so so so good and refreshing for her. :)

Good on ya, Lie~~ Muaks

life has been pretty happening, and rewarding....

I have lost....*drumroll* 6 kgs so far! woo hooo!!!!!!

plenty more to go though..lol


oh well..late night signing out!

2 comments:

F.E.A said...

yes, all this while it has been a very blur journey for me with all the instrument problems in UKM, and only NOW that i finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

ive been working my arse off these few weeks to finish off without delaying any precious moment. and i can see its very rewarding. I am almost done *jumping for joy*

Pebbles said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Cant wait for u to reap ur harvest darling!!