Sunday 26 July 2009

Blessed with good friends

I went to meet Kamini for tea today. Wore a new top from Nichii and 3/4 jeans wit my heels...my typical outfit. we were just enjoying a nice conversation in Bangsar Village, and Kamini asks me to go clubbing with her n her sister and a tall guy (the tall guy part was supposed to bait me la. Lol)

So I had nothing better to do, agreed la. But we needed to fix my outfit... My blue top was fine, but I needed either proper jeans or a skirt. Since Kamini was gonna wear her skirt tonight, we decided we'd do some last minute shopping.



I found her!! My one and a half 'jengkal' long skirt!! :) Got it from little.black.book! I looked good! :p Had a good time at Mumbai Se....and now, need to sleep....Nights people...

2 comments:

Dan-yel said...

This post is so foreign and alien to me. I can't believe that I read from beginning to end.

Pebbles said...

palm face...

lol


cute