Tuesday 28 July 2009

in the pantry

i'm in the pantry with my colleagues...

one's just got pregnant! woohoo...congrats! One is so slim altho she eats like a pig!! Hehe...no la..she eats very well and is so slim still... One's son just got married and she is so happy that her daughter in law cleans her son's room. Haha. One only has fruits for lunch and another is an amazingly youthful person, altho she looks like a graceful punjabi aunty and had tickets to rihanna's concert! Lol.

The little little learn about people are actually important. I think these are the things that gives familiarity, not where they live, or what's their jobs... Your know the general
info you obtain in 'cliche' conversations...


In communication, there are 5 levels, I dun think I can recall all of them, but I do remember cliche level, where it's more of a hi and bye thing, and the greatest is peak level where words are not necessary. Makes you think of aliens huh? And I do not know why for some weird reason, whenever they cast aliens in movies, they must always tilt their heads when staring into your eyes when trying to communicate or pierce into you brains.... I mean that is how we communicate, but do you think aliens would have the same type of body language?

excuse the randomness...massive migraine... wanted to doze for a while....but when u hv tthe internet.....lol..


gotta go...ciaoz..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you come coming back to the space, miss your blogs so much :)

Pebbles said...

Err.....oookay... LOL...

my ranting ya mean??