Tuesday 14 July 2009

this is because JV said my blog has ceased to function

Hehe..

Updates eh?

First of all, I'm involved with a bunch of people hoping to form a choir that would serve bring Sacred Music back to Mass, as it is said in the Constitution of Sacred Liturgy, that sacred music is considered more holy in proportion and is more closely connected with the liturgical action. through the two meetings we have had so far, I have come to realize again the sacredness of Holy Mass...to be present in Mass is to be in the presence of Christ.. and how we have watered that down through our lives.. In reverence, hen sacred music would be the more appropriate music to be played in Holy Mass...Yet, coming from a background coloured with youth ministry and campus ministry, I find it very hard to swallow..Will need more time to discern and probably talk to more people about this. For the time being, understanding Sacrosanctum Concilium and reading the Musicam Sacram is very very beneficial, and we have also been practising Veni creator spiritus, pange linguae and pater noster. It's been great, cuz Ben Loh (the leader) is a qualified choir master. We are taught how to better our voice projection... and in addition to that, most chants are in Latin. So it's definitely interesting to me..


Then Helena from Penang has encouraged Jon to start a group guided by the book The Purpose Driven Life.

That would require teamwork, and already have a feeling dat one of them is not gonna be as committed as I would like her to be. But I hope that I am gravely wrong..... This group would hopefully be directed to write and develop a module, under Helena's guide, for school leavers. I have no idea why won't they use the YE. I have a feeling no one is ready to be challenged the way Jesus challenges people. Oh well...it's their prerogative... I am just searching for a place to serve and be happy serving.


Let's not even talk about the ex n his girlfriend.
Gave a session for the CSSUKM exco, and I did not wanna fake anything with her so i treated her civilly, and she started mopping and complaints she cant eat and all...Lord please help me figure this mess out. Why aren't I allowed to just stay away from people who continuously hurt me? Why are you testing me so? To see how much I love you? If I'm willing to torture myself for your work?

Why? Aih...

2 comments:

Althea said...

Let go and let God.. :) everything happens for a reason dear.. Don't take everything too seriously and let it drag you down.. Have FAITH. Faith that what God brings you to, he will bring you through.. Take care.

Pebbles said...

Yea...faith...hugs...