Monday 22 June 2009

Drama

Tonight I found out I might have been in a relationship which I did not know about..

Man was the most decent trainer in the gym. Never hit on me, always polite, and focused on his work. He was always punctual, and he was always giving everything 101%.

After a few months of Hi and Bye, we talk. We finally exchange numbers, and he invites me to his house to celebrate another friend's birthday. I wanted to go, and so I did. Instantly friends with his girlfriends, and warmed up to his family.

He takes me out for a drink one night, and is the first guy in my life to be punctual. We spend the whole night talking and really enjoyed each other's company.

He invites me over to his rented apartment to chill with his buddies. Thinking it is a normal practice of his, I go over. He was not afraid of PDA. I was shocked. It was not that I did not fancy him, but he was open about us.

Confused I confronted him, and he says dat we cant be an item cuz he'd cheat on me and hurt me. And he says that I'm the last person he would wanna hurt cuz I'm his princess gentle giant. (Yes, he evil...tease me as a gentle giant).

He knew me, somehow. He saw past the toughness outside. He saw me as a girl, fragile and gentle. He was so kind in all sense. And he never laid a finger indecently on me... He'd even ask permission to steal a kiss.

One day his fren asks me in mandarin if we were together. I immediately said no. And I told him about it.

Slowly, he drifted away. Withdrew.

I saw it coming, never expected more.

See, he is muslim, and I'm catholic. We both knew that.

Today I met his friend, one of his girlfriends...


She said He told them he was in a relationship with me for a week.
He never brought a girl home before me.
He only had nice things to say about me.


I was shocked.

She said they told him to end it if he was not serious with me.

About the time he drifted.

Especially if it would not have worked.

The friend is Chinese and his friend who is dating this girl is Malay. Complications there.




I did not know....:(


I'm sorry if I hurt you, mousy..
You really did give me some of the best times in my life. And you completed my birthday..Thank you. I'm sorry if I hurt you unknowingly.

Wished things were different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pearly dear...
love is blind

but in my personal opinion

never ever get involved with -who-know-who-

ain't bias or anything..but there are many reason not to...

sincerely,
anoymous

Dan-yel said...

yawn...

Pebbles said...

go away dan-yel!!

*shoos*