Saturday 20 June 2009

things I miss...

I am missing you although it's over.
I am missing you although I've moved on.

I am missing the better times, when things were perfect
But perfection never lasts.


Literally walking in the rain.
Our stay home meals, topped with a bottle of wine.
Our drives into KL where we just bark at each other for getting lost and make up later.
The day before my birthday when you watched me sleep and wrote me the most beautiful piece of poetry.
Our first (and last) valentine's.
You over-feeding me.
Our Titas and english classes.
The days in NLDS.
Our Melaka trip.
Our evenings together.
Our quiet nights on the hill.

Good memories. I guess you finally got what you wanted, me remembering them as fond memories, not painful ones.


Walking on..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*