Saturday 20 June 2009

Tired

Absolutely tired...


Blood bank was really challenging today! it felt damn good to actually sweat in an air condition building!! Managed 3 direct coombs test, one indirect one, one pre-cardiac antibody screening test, and a whole lot of blood grouping!!! Fantastic!! Ooo..ran across the hospital to collect a whole load of irradiated blood, single donor platelets and the lot..:)


Now dat is what I call a satisfying day! Did not help dat the back was breaking though no thanks to tummy cramps..

No gym today, cuz it's laundry day!! Goodness, I wish myself luck! :D the pile is preeeeety large..Hahaha...


Wanted to meet the friend from holland today cuz I felt bad, but decided not to. Super broke. That's reason enough. I have to last till Thursday. Joy..


Happy, today I'll have Pearly time!!! :D

No comments: