Monday 15 June 2009

L is for the way you Look at me..

I'm in love with love...yes I am!! Pearly is back!

*teeheehee*

Well, it could be partially contributed to the fact I'm crushing so hard on Crush. :D But it is I guess mostly I'm feeling more like myself these days.... with the addition of being a health freak...haha

But yea, I dare dream again! I remember the pre-Rubern days, I used to read all the jane austen books, and the other decent, classical romance novels, with no *passionate kissing* and *love-making*, but simple things like, the way he glanced, or paced up and down the room trying to get something off his chest. He long distance dat seperates two souls, but in the end that distance is bridged..happily or tragically...okok..this is too much..

But yea, it's nice to be able to watch romantic comedies and really feel happy after it instead of end up crying because of all the pain and hurt.

It's nice to believe dat that someone special is still out there...(maybe he is Crush!! :D).

It is nice to believe in loev again!

I wanna fall in love again!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo...someone's walking on cloud nine....

fastastic!!

cheers!!

Anonymous said...

opps...fingers got mayo...

Fantastic!!

Pebbles said...

fingers got mayo?? Hmm...hence the typo? LOL