Friday 19 June 2009

Women Health Issues

WARNING

The contents of this post may be too detailed for the faint of heart. The author shall not be responsible for feelings of *ewwness* and *ughness* at the end of it..


no animals were harmed in it's writing either..just in case you were wondering..

PLEASE do not read if you do not want "too much info" regarding female health.

Okay..so it's like this..

I've been generally happy the past few days..sometimes aesthetic!! I'm been all bubbles and giggles and sugar coated candy. Been looking forward to every message I send to CRUSH, been super excited when he texted back, been eager to hang out with my girl friends, been planning massive girl night outs, been ditching really really really super hawt *sizzling* dates for the "love" of CRUSH, been all smiles and optimism at work.....OK OK..YOU GET THE PICTURE!!


So, I went out with Club guy a few nights ago, cuz I think I've been cold enough to him and I missed having a pretty nice friend..I was all smiles, until he tries parking my car in the basement and the security guard doesnt allow him to, cuz it's past 11. So I usually just park outside when this happens. But club guy starts raising his voice and trying to intimidate the poor security guard. And when I tell him to drop it, he calls me a scardy cat. that was it! I lost my temper instantly, so bad I did not even say bye when I left him near his bike!

Then the next day, a nurse in my lab who suffers a lack of attn and spine starts saying I look free when she did not see all the work I was doing before she came in, I nearly shouted at her. I go out with Karen and Fellie, and I have a good time, and when my mom does something I explicitly told her NOT to like 6 times, I completely lost my mood and ended the call as soon as I could. And finally when I reached my apartment, my desktop refuses to start up, I call rubern to ask him what should I do. He tells me he'll call back, and when he does, I was already sobbing!

He freaked out, asking what happened, and I could not even talk! I just cried and cried and cried!!!! The last time I sobbed this hard was during the last 6 months in uni.. I could not help myself. I couldnt even get myself off the floor.

The next day (today) I go to work, and lo and behold..it's the time of the month!


This is so annoying! Ever since gym, the cycle has been more regular, and hence the PMS too! Bigger than ever!! I've never felt more "girly" in my life.. guess it's healthy.. I am happier, and more in control of my emotions, yet the magnitude of emotions when it does come is dumbfounding...

See, don't blame us women for being such mystical creatures...I swear..it's the bloody hormones...In Bridget Jones' words..."Bullocks!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting post hmm...

first of all, its good that the gym thing has improved your lifestyle and health...keep it up, gal!

secondly, yes, its the hormones, its one important aspect to understand

however....however...

it is about being mindfulness in controling our emotions too. since we already know that there will be a time that this wave is on its way...

be aware...slowly...gradually, u can improve on managing situations like this.

gloomy, moody, hot tempered, sobby, crazy...the list goes on..little things tend to get the nerves easily....sensitivity...

dun push yourself too hard...remember to smile always

cheeezzzee ^^

have a great weekend!!

Pebbles said...

Sho: Advice heeded..
have a great weekend yourself..