Saturday 22 August 2009

Another good night out

After work I was supposed to chill with Kamini and watch out chick flick, The Proposal....tapi, Friday night, did not book tickets, only seats were in front of the bloody screen...so we decided to eat. Oasis so bodo, so we ate at KFC. After that we decided to go over to Bangsar to chill..


And guess what? We see my ex and his girlfriend with another friend! Kamini and I laughed our head off. She could not recognise him..And she thought they looked like siblings..:S I only thought they looked like kids. (Shut up Bryan, you'd probably be saying 'u bitter, bitter people' in ur mind..I NOE HOW U THINK!) Hahahaha.... Oh well, when I looked at them, all I felt was like I was looking into a window far into my past, where things were once a certain way. Oh well, they deserve each other la. Dua kali lima.


So we went to Bangsar...thought of Finniggans, but TSB looked good too...and so did that German pub...could not decide, but we ended up in D'Haven...and me, the new leaf, had banana milkshake! :D Squid fritters YUM-MY, but we did indulge in shisha...:D. Not too bad...nw I feel dry...:S


But yea, the upstairs of D'Haven has a laid back interior..Carpets, cushions and music is just right..n it's quiet, and it opens till 2am.:D

Now I shall do some work before slumber...might go to SFX tmr...:)

No comments: