Monday 31 August 2009

A good weekend

Spent the weekend with 3 good friends in Ipoh. We bunked at the LaSalle centre next to St Michael's Institution. Caught up with an old friend..,It was very interesting for reasons I can't really disclose here...But basically, I found the common thought and mindset very very very pleasing. yet, it wass very bittersweet...


I ended up with a lot to think about.


We also ate like pigs!!! I had lots of yummy noodles...and topped up with Bidor wantan mee....YUMM!! Cheese, I hate u fr not taking me to Ipoh for food hunt! We ate in Ipoh Gardens....and we had fried chicken skin...lovely....like eating a drier KFC fried chicken skin minus meat....YYUMMMMM



But above all, the company was fantastic! It was such a breath of fresh air....





Bittersweet....:(


Also, part of the discussion was about naming one person who u need to restore a relationship with. Funny how that person was not RC, but SS.

I was in tears talking about her. And the pain is from the fact that she hurt me although I begged not to be hurt, especially at that time.

Also....admitted that I am cat-like..


Hahahahahahahhaa

No comments: