Monday 10 August 2009

irritated

I dun get it.

Why do people like gossip??

I mean, we are all curious beings, I admit, but asking about everything and everyone??!!

There is this student at my lab. She is about my age, a year younger at the most, but my god! the conversations she has with my colleagues!!

Why why just now ms *** talking so much??
What happened? oh yes ar? den after dat I heard ****** saying that someone never follow protocol..who who?

*colleagues talking*

Oh she ar? Why she do like that? Oh...


the whole day like this in tamil!! (Yes, surprise surprise, I actually understand simple colloquial tamil!! :S)

SO bloody irritating. How many times must one situation be repeated? How many times must you talk about how a person should be doing this and should be doing that...when I felt like screaming, YOU SHOULD just shut the **** UP!!


Yes, irritated...

The lack of sleep is not helping....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur work place allows ipods sorta?
it'll help screen sound pollution...

being a xx, I'm sadden and ashamed by my fellow kinds displaying such traits

can't help it, but as long as we don't learn those bad behaviors, that matters most.

cheer up! at least u can improve ur tamil language...(on the bright side la)

Pebbles said...

Dear anonymous,

nah, no ipods...have to focus la when doing work..unfortunately the 'music' is 'wonderful'..

Yes, the xx trait....:S

JV Choong said...

Sometimes not knowing Tamil is to my advantage :D

Pebbles said...

Hahahahahah..careful..you might end up like En Aziz....and understand tamil!