Tuesday 25 August 2009

One tear drop, den two, then 3, no it stops there!

Yes it stops there..

reminders or no reminders,

what's gone is gone, from that ONE decision.


I was deleted, just like the message.
No use reminding yourself, and the rest of the world. No one remembers.



Yes, I'm definitely emo today, though it did not start out this way. I stayed back an extra hour to finish some work I did not want to keep pending. I went to the gym, and for some reason triceps extensions were not going too well. Tried calling Kamini out, she had prayers to attend to. Veena has exams. Karen is in S'pore while Fellie is babysitting niece n nephew.

Kevin is layan-ing guests at home, Murly missing. Weng Lee's gf is down, Cheese is tired. Joshua is too far away, and I did not want to ask the rest out...9 were bad enough!


And he had to pretend to have a heart when neither have any feeling of remorse! It had to be on a day I was super hungry also la. P was drunk and in the drunkedness asked me out! :S Running from D, M and J. Did not wanna reply their messages..so I did, relunctantly...




I am resorted to say the compline and get some sleep.

Life can be a piece of S*** sometimes. Sigh. It was such a pretty day. Have no idea why it turned out this way..Wait,I know, because I had to read his freaki g blog..


Slap me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun go hungry again
hungry makes you angry easily and emotionally unstable leading to losing your rational
store some canned food at home, easy to cook pasta and preggo sauces, ready to bake/microwave pizza...bread, cheese, jam, peanut butter...biscuit storage...snacks...
^^

Pebbles said...

Why do you sound awfully similar to Stella......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

hehhee...
i'm not Stella...
kikiki