Tuesday 4 May 2010

151

That's the number of posts I have! Pretty interesting for a person who never understood why people blogged...To be frank, I still am not too sure why..


Instead of going around thinking why people blog, let's see why I blog?

A) Fame

Ain't working too well...besides, I have much better ways of acclaiming fame...and besides, I would want to be famous, not infamous...but then again, anything to be known is it not? But, the bottom line is, I do not want fame, but I do want to know people. Having people know you could be quite a headache, right? Everywhere you go, you think you're safe, but they recognize you....Doesn't help that you look like a 'free-hair Malay' and you are 1.75cm tall! :S

B) Spread awareness

...of my life?? Nahhhhhh

C) Creativity

*crickets*



I think venting, and hoping someone reads it and see what's happening in my life seems to fit.


Aren't we just lonely people then? Needing someone to pay us some attention? People are such social creatures....then again, some aren't..and are pretty good at repelling people too...


My colleague for example, with whom I have had the honour of doing a night call with.

He is a married man of 40 plus, and he has been notorious for giving scandalous suggestions to female colleagues..

Now, am lucky because...I am the person he hates the most for buying him a mere bottle of wine for Christmas..

Hmmmmmmm....



*praying hard that someone takes my Monday night call from me*









*and still praying*

3 comments:

mandie-rae said...

I like how you think.... its funny yet true. :)

Anonymous said...

Hay Pebbles, hope life is great for ya, and you take time to stop and rest. Bless ya.

Pebbles said...

Hey guys..

Thank you for the affirmation and the support...GUESS WHAT??


Someone did take my night call!! Woohooooooo....

*Celebrate good times...COME ON!!*

:)