Tuesday 11 May 2010

Patience

I lack it.

I have no idea how to be patient...in anything! Be it waiting for my food to arrive, or speaking a little louder and slower so my mom understands me over the phone, I just can't seem to be patient.

I can't seem to be patient with people who have the diarrhea of the mouth, where sometimes it is nice to have straightforward friends, but sometimes it is annoying when they like making snide remarks. It is fine once or twice, but once too often gets on my nerves. And then they are in turn clueless to what they have done, and their innocence is so great, that albeit being in a bad mood, you do not have the heart to tell them, 'I am annoyed with you!' SIGH.


It is tiring pleasing everyone. Sometimes it is tiring being nice. People walk all over you, sometimes knowingly, sometimes unknowingly.

And I do not have the heart to burst at them, but I do not have the patience either! Half the time, I'm swallowing nasty remarks, so I would not offend anyone.


Why do some people just lack the people skill? I really do not get it..It frustrates me greatly. And my current lab is filled with them. Not only are they 0 EQ-ed, but in possession of really poor manners! Sigh.


What shall I do?

No comments: