Monday 24 May 2010

emotions and a girl

If you are a woman, you will understand how difficult it is to handle our bloody emotions! Its like we're born with a leaking faucet of emotions. How on earth we don't exhaust it, I don't know!!

And it's even more irritating when your rational mind knows you are thinking irrationally, and yet the bloody emotions just continues to effect how you feel. And as much as you know the phase would pass, at the particular phase, all you wanna do is mope and rant and vent and bitch..

Sigh....


Man, I feel like a woman!! :)

Yet, being a woman is also liberating. A woman is so free..and so loved. :)

I'm loving it!!

1 comment:

N. said...

Wow ! I totally agree! Sometimes i just feel the need to be bitchy and then the next second im happy again!
great blog!
i recently made one myself and was wondering if you would follow? http://a-teenage-state-of-mind.blogspot.com/