Monday 10 May 2010

Off the hook!!!!!!!!!

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


I started the weekend mentally preparing myself for my night call which was supposed to be tonight with that nasty man..and then Sunday morning, Jeya gives me the best news of my LIFE (ok ok...YES...I am exaggerating...pffff). She canceled her annual leave and took my call!

*choirs of angels*

ALLELUIA!!


Goodness! I was soooooooo relieved that I spent the whole day telling EVERYONE I met that I was happy...

Driving down to Port Dickson with Jon n Feli

Hey Jon!!

Yea?

I'm HAPPY!! *grins like an idiot*

And what does that have to do with me?


Yuh, I KNOW!! What a party-pooper! Feli was appalled with Jon's response, but I was too happy, I could not care less...:D


The funny thing is that, the very fact Jon responded that way showed that we were really close friends of his. And hence, I was not bothered at all and went on blabbering about how happy I was as he was busy with his handphone! Lol. oh yea, I was driving..


Unfortunately, women are noted to be horrible drivers..and although I have always been known to be a good driver, I tend to get a little over-confident on the road...and I think all my friends vouch for that. The funny thing is they all say I am a darn good driver (I can only drive manual cars....am pretty clueless with auto...:S Weird huh?) and after they spent a whole journey screaming in my car! Lol



And yea, my car is named Muff the 2nd. (Stop that! I will explain..and no, I am no perve to name my car so crudely)


You see, my first car in uni, was this really cute Kancil, and she was registered as MAF 5096. My friends had cars and they were all named, and so I was told to name mine as well. My brother (although he is 42, he is really innocent in so many ways...tech whizz who keeps calling Seal 'Scarface' cuz he is perpetually confused with Babyface the singer and the Lion King's character..haha) said hey you what'd be cool? calling your car MAF but make it cooler by spelling it as MUFF.


Being as innocent or worse, I told Bryan , Chia Wei and Rubern about it, and we all agreed it was a good name!


Rubern then fatetully watched an episode of That 70's Show, and 'our eyes were opened'!!

We were rolling in laughter!I attempted changing her name, but Muff stuck.


And since this is my second car, she is named after the first Muff.


:)




random I know.

2 comments:

b@wee said...

Lol rmbr when you wouLd happily bounce into my room and I'd go, "Yes Pearly....?"

some of us are just A bit numb. :):) in a good way.

Pebbles said...

:P

I wonder which one of us are numb....the ones who 'happily bounce into another's space' or the one who allows the bouncing in....lol

I love ya bry bry!!!!!!!!!!