Wednesday 7 January 2009

babies.. babies? babies!!!!

My mom is currently babysitting the neighbour's kid, a boy around a year and a half.

Well, he has a very pleasant demeanor, and is a very happy baby. But ever since his mother decided to send him over, he has been literally depressed! I have never seen such a depressed child in my entire life!

He wails the whole morning, and then asks for his "buaian" where he lies in the rest of the day, refusing food and drink.

My mother has never encountered such a baby, and was traumatized. She had to forced a little milk with a syringe cuz she was worried he'd fall sick or something.

Whenever mom babysit kids, I run upstairs!! I like kids and all, but I would rather be in my room, doing mu stuff. With my nephew and nieces it was different..I could be attached to them without qualms. But with other babies, I usually have a timer.

So when the hall quietened on the first day mom was babysitting this kid, I decided to venture downstairs to watch a little TV and play with my nephew. I was shocked to see the baby lying in his buaian with his eyes wide open and refusing to get out. So I decided to try my luck...Went to baby and said, "Lai, jie jie bau bau!"

Baby rolled over, sat up, and raised his hands!

Weird.

Carried him, brought him to the box of stashed toys in the house.. "Kring kring, hello, Bibi zhai na li?" Baby laughs! Weirddd. Mom had been trying all day! So mom said, okie, get him to eat!! So, gave him his water bottle, "Lai, he yi tien shui.." Die, baby drinks. Like a good boy. Gave him biscuits, ate it all up.

???

Since monday, baby has been stalking me.. Now I cannot go downstairs, cuz if I do, he would follow me, and when I go upstairs, he'd start wailing, and go into depression. Was talking to WL about it..

Don't kill me..but I think you have mummy aura! Wakaka!

WL!!!
*murder*


Apparently I mother WL as well.. *sigh*

As I continued talking to WL I remembered Christmas eve..

Eh, WL, on Christmas in church during Mass, a kid I didn't know..a year plus also, came up to me, and asked me to carry..just like that!

I bet WL had a darn good laugh! Evilness..

But, I was not prepared for what Art had to say.

Hmm..maybe you smell of milk?

WHAT THE F***!!!!

WHAT??!!

Well, I figured, if ants came up to me, I'd look for sugar on myself. So with the kids..

*insulted*

And goodness!! I have a freaking crush on a guy who now has a theory that I smell of milk. Gee..How wrong can it get?? A guy who later one agrees to pimp me in S'pore for fast cash, 10% goes to him..the rest is mine..We figured we'd earn more money that way instead of me pimping him..Hmm..

yes yes, I have a crush on a 30 year old hunk who is in Singapore...

*dreamy smile*

*remembers milk statement*

Gosh! That is SO wrong! Ugh.

*dream bubble burst!*


No comments: