Tuesday 27 January 2009

Typical

Decided that I would have to leave to Subang by 2pm today to avoid the jam. Woke up at 10am, felt so lazy to do anything, and realised Bruno, my sausage dog was missing.. So quickly showered so i could go ask the neighbours if they've seen him..

After my shower, as I was rushing out the front door, there Bruno was standing in front of the gate. Let him in and gave him a sound lecturing and took mom out for breakfast. Was craving for wantan mee..

When mom and I reached home after breakfast, I slammed the car door on my left index finger!!

The pain!!

Put into ice, stiffled a scream (damn it hurts to put a swollen finger in ice!!!!!), put anti-septic cream for the cut! Could not stand the pain..Actually felt like throwing up because of the pain! In the end, I went to sleep. Woke up at 2pm, still pain!

Decided to go back to Subang at 4am tomorrow morning instead. Still hurt like crazy, slept again, and just woke up! Damn it!

Still pain!

*grumbles*

No comments: