Sunday 11 January 2009

dang Dang DANG!!!

This is it! *forgive the drama...not called the drama queen for no reason!*

Now that everything on the family front has been seen into..the plan is:

Monday-collect car from workshop (yet again! hopes it's finally well...pinch in pocket turning into freaking massacre!!)

Tuesday-Thursday - settle shifting in, collecting offer letter, furniture shopping

Friday- Sunday - last days at home as an unemployed..:S

Monday-back to Subang Jaya..

Tuesday-Work begins

I can almost faint! I have been wanting this job so badly, and now that I have gotten it, I can barely breathe! What if I screw up? What if they hate me! What if I cannot get along with my supervisor??!! *faints*

As Mrs Bennet would say..."oh, my poor nerves.." :S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a first for everything in life..

Take in whatever life throws at you and turn it into your strength..

You'll do good at your first job..

If they fire you, its probably because you were overqualified for them :p

Pebbles said...

Hi Anonymous, you're turning into a regular familiar anonymous here.. :D

I may be good in many fields, but science is a field which does not come naturally, though the natural curiosity in me helps a little.

Well, the one thing I can expect life to be is unpredictable..you of all believe in it too well, right? :)

Anonymous said...

swallow its bitterness

savor its sweetness

life..