Wednesday 4 March 2009

office politics

ugh...hate it...

A month here and things are slowly being unveiled to me...

So much of balancing to do. Balancing being nice to whom and being professional enough... thank god for the few people I really like here..

Anyways, was really down this morning. Missing someone very much so so so much, but there's nothing that ca be done about it.Oh well..

Have a good day, while I go figure wht to do wit my "political crisis" here. *sigh*

Anyone in subang? call me out..Im bored!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

JV Choong said...

Allo there! *wave*

Must've been some fantastic political crisis - always keep the happy thoughts ya! ^^b

Pebbles said...

lol

*waves & grins*

Yes, not so fantastical YET, but I see possibilities.... LOL

Dan-yel said...

Politics... it's an art to master. It really knows how to make you wanna pull a few strands of your hair. Missing someone? I wonder who that might be..... Think think Daniel.

Pebbles said...

Aih, it was a significant someone a long time ago..no longer..

There is still no ONE HIM in my life..muahahahah