Tuesday 3 March 2009

Tired

so exhausted from all the workout, work n from being sick...

but the compliments for being hardworking and looking lighter is making me persevere....

I frightened myself silly from watching oprah. There was a show called the biggest loser if some of you can remember. Obese people competing to lose more weight. Oprah invited these people 3-4 years after the show. Half of them gained the weight they lost.. I was totally upset, cuz I know exactly how dat feels!

The people who gained the weight they lost said they gained it cuz they became fat people in thin bodies. Now that I don't get. i can easily say that I always gain the weight I lose because I become lazy and too contented having lost all that weight. In the end, I stop the exercise and start losing control over wht I eat and the amount I eat...

Another way of saying it is, I do not know how to maintain.

It is so easy to starve yourself till you lose the weight. Unfortunately it makes you gain it as fast as you lost it... I hate to admit it, but toning is so important....Aih...laziness...but I have to do this....


Sorry, venting..


The cough is better today, yet, the throat is hurting now..again!
ISH..geram....
And cough-en (cough mixture) is freaking potent! I took it last night, and now I can keep awake!!

Thank god for nescafe provided by tge company....:P

aite, gonna sign out....so so so sleepy.............


laterssssss

No comments: