Monday 16 March 2009

Pebbles' Thoughts

Well, it would not be as though people are really interested to know what goes on in this mind of mine, but heck..

It has been a relatively interesting week.

First, the weight loss thingy is really cool. People are noticing, and I feel awesome ! It's such a compliment when body-perfect people compliment you...almost feels like it's more real as to compliments from people who are not body-perfect obsessed. Now I'm moving on to toning the body..need to rd myself of the flabby tummy. :P LISTEN! GURLS OUT THERE!! LOSING WEIGHT IS SO FREAKING POSSIBLE!! Seriously, just go and do it! Get motivation and stick to the plan, but keep it real.. If only I had someone to tell me this before. Oh well, it's never too late. :)

Secondly, just finished SDMCSJ's official orientation...and now I really understand why people would not want to leave this haven. The perks are good, the attitude-positive, the people-wholesome. The culture has been well absorbed by most levels,and it is nice to see positive values at work for real. In addition to that, it is nice to meet so many new people. I've made friends with at least 5 new women. And yes, Bryan, you were right..I need more girlfriends. It is doing me good. Made friends with a CEO of a nursing college in the gym, made friends with 3 pharmacists (hehe) from SDMC, another girl from SDMC's purchasing dept, a female engineer from the gym, and became close to a front office girl in Fitness First summit. From the women that I already got to know, I'm learning so many life's lessons which most are dying to share with this naive, fresh, kid.

So many has been through divorces, some been through abuses, some have been through abortions with and without their boyfriends by them. Each one of them are so rich with lessons I am so thirsty for. I wished I could document each of their stories so that people could see through their eyes. I have sat up for nights thinking through what they have shared. The pain and healing they've all been through. For some it remains a scar for life. For others it makes them better people. It's amazing.

Oh yes, last friday, the 13th! My car window got smashed. *sigh*
Was out with Karen for dinner in OUG.My mistake. Left gym bag in the car. Smashed the little window of the back seat, wound down my window and took a bag of stinky gym clothes. Heh. bodo.. That warranted me a good bought of RETAIL THERAPY!!!!!!!


Haha....Spent the whole weekend shopping...:D Happinesssssss


I also had a good time with a friend,who happens to have feelings for me. i wonder why the people you care for end up not caring in return or hurting you like mad, and those who you do not expect anything from are the one that care so much about you. M-man has been at my beck and call. He found out about my car window and knew i was really upset, so he actually took me out clubbing. He found out that I love dogs, so he surprised me with a trip with the Malaysian Kennel Association Dog Show. And he knows I cannot return the feelings and he is still there for me. And I think of how mean R was..aih..

Anyways, I had a good time with Eng Onn, Siong Kiat, Sim, Peggy, Julie and..err...dunno name the other night. thanks guys! :)


Missing my teddy too..heh...you know who you are. :P


there goes lunch time.

Signing out!
Pebbles

No comments: