Thursday 5 March 2009

Thursday already??!!

I am really enjoying this bench i am on. I guess it's because the people on this bench are as serious about their work, and about obeying procedures
as I am..or as I intend to be.. It is cool to see super-efficence!And they are so skema.....so me! LOL.. For once in my life, (maybe this might be the second after Mdm Wee's a.k.a Jhen's Goddess's fantastic chemistry classes.. :)) Chemistry is not that frightful.. And, this time round, instead of calling nurses, I get to call doctors..Found out that Dr N and Dr S has fantastic phone voices...*swooned*

Shall not attempt trying to find out if they are handsome, young and single..the "phone voice" is good enough "candy"! LOL. So the journey of learning continues..:D

As for life in general, yesterday (till present hour) I am "merajuk-ing" with pt. Was mad at him for not taking the sessions seriously. And even more mad when he asked me if I was pist at him and asked if an extra session would make up for him. I just walked to my treadmill, and started running and told him i will talk to him when I am ready. And I ran like I never ran in my life!!

Went out with Kamini yesterday, and finally met Diana for the first time in my life! nice meeting ya babe.. :) Telawi Street bistro was pretty cool. Proud that I unintentionally found it on my own (with my great sense of direction). I watched Kamini n Di enjoy their fabolous food, while I stuck to my (effective) diet..:S But later on went on to meet Mahin, and ended up eating half a bowl of wantan mee!!! Evil Mahin!! he made me eat!! his fault!:P

Oh well, other than that, 'm really bored.. Looking forward to meet up with Karen...miss her loads...wanna catch up with evrything, down to evry detail!!! :)

Should I go back to Melaka this weekend???? Hmmmmm


Bored and mentally stunted, pebbles

No comments: