Sunday 8 March 2009

seaside

Just got back from a family picnic..

I made potato salad last night...gosh, I really miss making them sandwiches and potato and macaroni salad for css functions....I love my own extra pedas sardine sambal sandwich and extra yummy egg mayo sandwiches...Im a natural! HAHA..

neways, left pretty early this morning, and went to my former workplace, Tjg Bidara..walked pass the elephant rock and the big butt rock to set picnic spot. Had our food while Premko went on to build a sand castle for my nephew (yes, my bro build a sand castle while my 5 year old nephew stood next to him with his arms folded behind him and look on at what my bro was doing....mando style..heh).

Then I slept the next two hours there!!

Hahaha...

I really miss those nights on the beach...Staying up was tough, but nothing beats having the whole beach to yourself...and I especially have fond memories of my long walks with nazren to our little save haven on the other end of the 3km long beach...


Picnic was good...I over ate...Time to go burn calories...


Signing out!!

No comments: