Monday 18 May 2009

Citrus??

Psytrus

This is a very interesting person I came across a few weeks ago. Over a few drinks, we've learned a little about each other's lives and today I just feel like blogging (ranting) about personal satisfaction..

This guy wakes up each day, looking forward to enjoying his work...literally! He probably wakes up with that devilish grin plastered over his face, saying, "oh yay! more work!!" with genuine enthusiasm...because he loves his job! He LOVES his job!


I would consider myself happy, contented at the most with my job. I would not say I wake up with that grin all over my face! (Partially because I have a sweet smile, not a devious one..heh). I am happy to have a stable job with a good company...but that's about it. My dreams of living that crazy life of mine is naught but a dream.. It is embarrassing to even spill what my wildest dream is! :D

But I must say, not everyone has the guts to chase that dream of theirs... And most of us have learned to be contented with this semi-perfect life we've built. Sometimes, it is shattered, but always ready to be re built...in another semi-perfect way...Am I making any sense?


I almost had that perfection, semi-perfection I mean, and the accident burst my comfort zone...now I guess hav to rebuild it, and learn to be happy again....it is not impossible, but yea, it'll probably need a lot of adjustments and it shall be achieved...


Psytrus, well.....all I can say is,, hats off to you, prince! :) You're living your life! cheers!


Check his profile and music out in facebook, youtube, and myspace....pretty good stuff. :)


signing out!

pebblesssssssss

No comments: