Wednesday 27 May 2009

Froze

I just froze today. Tied the tourniquet, got the vein, but I kept second guessing..in the end I gave up and passed her over to my colleague without pricking her at all.

How am I gonna do this?

On the bright side, I found the bus stop. Bout 500m walk from my apartment. Body aching. But i ain't complaining. I can do this.

Weng Lee says I have to just overcome this poor "routine forehand" and stop "hitting the net" but putting all the bad mojo behind me....

I'll try, Weng Lee. Thanks for the advice...At least he listens.

Met a few more girls I can go out with. Shall go to Urbanatic next Wednesday to support Psytrus with the new girls.

J-man was supposed to take me out tonight, as expected tak jadi like at 5.30pm.. Expected it
dun care la..

I can't wait to start running again.

No comments: