Friday 22 May 2009

I'll be driving life!!??

Yes, I've booked a Viva...plan is, since I've wrecked my mom's car, aka MAF, I ought to replace it (no pressure from the family, don't get me wrong). So, if MAF is to be saved, I shall drive the Viva for a while and mom can have MAF back. When I'm ready, I'll trade in MAF for a Myvi, and mom will get a brand new car.

However, if MAF is beyond redemption, then I'll be using the Viva, till I can work my ass to get another Myvi.


Scary eh?


Oh well, everything and anything is possible (possible an indication of a higher chance of success, not a definite one though..), and have to rely on my back, and faith to pull through.


Viva is gonna be white again.. :D Me like the brand new white..I don't quite like the other range of colours provided...


She's quite cute, although MAF is definitely more exotic (trying not to hurt MAF's feelings while she tengah nazak!!). Unfortunately Cheese's car is already named Frost.

Yes, Cheese's car...

is named after Emma Frost..



So I gotta figure out a different name for her...come to think about it...Eng Onn and I haven't named out place...we just call it our crib...it's too cliche la... Hmmm....now all we have to do is.....*think think think* (those who watch My friends, Tigger and Pooh would know what I'm talking about...)

and for those who don't...enjoy!! :)

4 comments:

b@wee said...

i saw emma frost today in origins wolverine!!! shes so cute.. got potential. and she can turn to diamonds

Pebbles said...

Of course!! Rmbr what Chia Wei wanted to be? The clothes on Emma Frost!! :)

F.E.A said...

call it tuna...to remember ur cat :) heheheh, just a suggestion..

Pebbles said...

Hehehehehe....Yes actually, that's kinda cute...Shall be considered! :) thanks darlz..:P