Thursday 21 May 2009

Lucky me!!

Why you may ask??


Intelligent women, especially women with emotional intelligence, enjoy better sex, and foreplay (with their...I mean, OUR fantasizing abilities!!)

***************************************************************************************

Read an article in the Star today. Can't remember title, but when I got home (from nilai), went hunting for the same article on thestar online....unfortunately could not find it. However, the article above is probably what inspired the one in the Star anyways...:)

So yeah...BOOYAH! We may not be fantastic lookers, but we're definitely..err..luckier in bed! :P So boys...the next time you see emotionally balanced young ladies in lab coats and black rimmed glasses (hint hint), better look twice! You just might be missing out!! HAHA



*SUPER GRIN*

Anyhoo....been to the workshop which towed my car. I degloved my chin and chipped (and broke a tooth) my teeth because the steering wheel was pushed towards me due to the impact. The engine is in working order, which means, my car could be saved!

*choirs of angels singing,
"Hallelujah"*

Unfortunately, it all depends on the insurance assessor.. We unfortunately lose rm400 as my name was not listed in the people covered for driving the car either..*grumbles*

Just a note, for those who have not bought car insurance. The mechanic of 20 years said that AIG has the best customer service. They are very strict in assessing damaged cars and cars repaired after accidents in the interest of heir clients.

Will confirm/debunked this statement soon.


Hope you have a more care-free worriless day as to compare to me. :)



signing out,

Mrs John Abraham. :P
(the whole article's work k..)

No comments: