Tuesday 30 December 2008

Back

I'm back in Melaka. So good to be home.

Holiday in Pangkor was so so...

I...

a) managed to tolerate the many faults with a certain family member. Decided that I am single-handedly able to determine if I were going to have a good holiday or not, regardless of how much of an ass that family member wanted to be..Family is family... *sigh*

b) finished Jodi Picoult's Change of Heart, and liked it very much..*recommended*

WL recommended it to me, and after a brief on my sister's keeper, I decided this was a must read/explore at least once. I have to say I was plesantly surprised. Capital punishment, religion, salvation..interesting. Have a read!! grins*

c) visited relatives...long time no see ones..and it was pleasant..though I was exhausted

d) have gained soooooooo much of weight, but I am not complaining! I'm just gonna get back into my routine and lose it again! :)

e) have no plans for New Year..am invited to two parties, both of which I probably have to give a miss...aih..

f) am tired. Been on the road since 1pm! Just got home...at 10.30pm...Dun ask..

nights..

oh yea..

g) so sick of Malaysian standards! Beach in Pangkor was filthy! Rooms in Teluk Dalam Resort was sucky. Shower curtains were dirty! Pool was sirty!
EEEWWW..
DO NOT GO TO PANGKOR'S TELUK DALAM RESORT!

*disgusted*

No comments: