Wednesday 10 December 2008

This is how much I do NOT know about online games

Hahaha...

I was talking to an acquaintance (I refuse to call him a friend, as he has YET to meet me, and am upset about that!)

Well, i am NOT IT savvy at all, hence the very plain blog background..Odd for a person who's brother is in IT security...hmmm..

So, yes, was talking to -droi-, and were discussing a girlfriend who games online...and he sends this to me:

erm
i dun hv wow char
if she pw i can pk her very ez:P
if she dun listen to me
i pk
lol

HUH? *rubs eyes*
-re-reads-
think...HUH???????

hahahaha...I had no idea what he was talking about at all!!!!!

I ask weng lee...hey decipher this!!

and he understood...

*palm face*

So, apparently, my fellow non-gaming friends..

wow= world of warcraft
char=character
pw=perfect world (another game)
pk=player kill


Good to noe eh?hhahahahhahahahhhhahahahhhaha

2 comments:

Zyklon22 said...

Didn't know you had a page n blogspot.

You can start gaming thought. Don't forget terms like:

noob
ks
swt
pp

Pebbles said...

Hey there...:)

I dun actively blog...dun have the flair..just super free right now..:)

Yes, I shall keep them in mind! Haha!! thx for dropping by!