Tuesday 16 December 2008

I want to - Part II & other stories

Well, I want to so many things for him..but in the end...I'm apparently only a "re-run." A re-run of his previous mistakes. WTF la..You know, you guys were right! I should not care about him anymore.

How can anybody be so thick-skulled? He talks about mistakes, and yet he doesn't see the most glaring one?!

Following the heart it seems..In that case I can't help him anymore. He will feel this hurt as long as he is in this relationship, till one day he forgets this friendship. That is the only way he'll stop hurting..

Everyone agrees he handled the situation badly. I can't help but to agree with them now.

I tried to help. I tried consoling him.

I was a Christian to him. Too bad for him la. I regret calling him. Do not think it will happen again for some time.


Yet, I still care. As much as I hate the things they did to me, I still care. Stupid really this "heart" of mine.

At the least, I can say I do not regret cutting away from the two of them. The best decision I've made in years!

Oh well..

Alright, on a different note..

My gong gong (grandpa) is very very ill. He is already 94 years old, and his immune system is very weak. I believe he is having some sort of lung infection. Mom got called back to JB yesterday. In barely an hour, she packed and my youngest jiu jiu and er yi fetched her from my place..

And where does that leave me...?

babysitting

THE

NEIGHBOUR'S

KIDS!!!!

Lol. Well, those who know me know that I love kids! Wanting a football team myself!! :P (any takers? I need help you know..)
However, yea, this was impromptu..really is. Did not foresee me preparing for Christmas this way! It will be fun though...already have a list of fun handicraft for them to do...

  • silly hats - checked
  • paper finger puppets
  • itsy-bitsy spider
  • face masks
  • Christmas deco
  • handmade Christmas gifts for their parents!! now that would be fun!! am thinking handmade calendar with the kids' art work in side..hmmm....*brain working in many ways*
Ok ok..I sound like a freaking mother (*small voice* I wanna be one!!)

Crap

Split personas

I can't decide if I'm about to be a high flying career woman who works hard and party harder...

or

if I'm going to find a man (I have a few on my Christmas list..:P) and have a family of like half a dozen!!

Oh well..till I have to MAKE that decision..It's all fun and games for me!



To-do list (before Mr Right comes along)
.
.
.
.
just realised it's too..mmm hmm to put here
.
.
.
.
and what's worse, what I've checked off quite a few!!


Back to gong gong, he has lived a fruitful life. If at all I do wish anything, I just wish that there will not be any pain.

Back to Rubern, aih..you disappoint me, yet again..why, o why do I believe that you will change?

Back to ME! I am happy! I know I made all the right decisions since being given the chance! I'm not letting my people down. :D

Oooo...I forgot..I have to cook lunch for the kids also...STUPID BRYAN! This is what he said when he heard about it:

Gosh

Poor kids..

...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reason why kept certain posts unpublished there are,
Perceived wrongly they always are

Never said the person was a rerun, Only the internal conflict as one

I'll handle the hurt,
Or live with it

Pebbles said...

Get some help.