Monday 1 December 2008

Words of wisdom from a four year old..

I came home after threading my brows...was sitting in the hall and looking at the disaster that blew through my house in the form of four shrieking children aged 4 - 10...it was a warm feeling though..the house felt young again...LOL

Anyways, my mother loaned the girls a cooking pot to play "masak-masak" with. My nephew, being so used to being the only child demanded the pot back from the girls because he wanted it (why I have no idea...haha)

*brings the pot* Atthay (dat's what he calls me)...I want to play with my cooking pot, but they want to take it from me..

Well, darling, you weren't playing with it just now..The girls were. You were playing with guns with Baba what...

But, if they take my pot, I won't be able to play with my pot, Atthay.

But Sanjay, look at your friends now..Ah Mei jie jie and Eva jie jie now no pot to play with, and you left Baba alone..

"O-lite" (alright)
*turns to Ah Mei with downcast face*
Here Ah Mei jie jie, you can have it..
*head down..super sad*




Come Sanjay, play "masak-masak" with me.




Atthay..maybe I feel happier when I share, Atthay...

*beaming with pride*

No comments: