Wednesday 24 December 2008

Communicating is an art!

Hell yea, to be able to say the right things is definitely an art...few have mastered it, I have to add.

I cannot get how dense people are. How incapable they are of saying the appropriate things at the appropriate time!

When you're trying to be funny, a "kanasai" joke is not very clever. It's downright stupid.

If a person is a girl, it does not make her an incompetent car owner or driver by default, so don't say stupid things like, "Sure u never looked into an engine before!"

If you broke a girl's heart by going out with her once very good friend, you do not comfort her by snapping something like, "She's now my girlfriend!"

If you are trying to not make a situation awkward, you do not go cracking a joke like, "So do you wanna fetch your ex as well?" Not funny.

If you want to accompany your friend to a play, out of your own deed, you do not go tell the other person, "She's booked me first." I did nothing of the sort. In fact, I would rather have you hanging with them than me. And I told you that!! Do not pretend to be so sacrificing. I really do not need you. Easier for me to go and come as I please.

If you want to empatise with a person, you do not say, "I feel so sad for ya. So pitiful." I do not seek sympathy.

If you have a problem with me, you come to ME, and clear things out. Don't go discussnig me to my friends. They tell me everything okay? You do not know who you messing with.

You know, all of you think you know me, but please la. I'm too complicated for that simple mind of yours to even begin to comprehend.


Aih, venting is good.

Now out with the rotten, and in with the fresh!

I still have a pocket and a hatful of people who are still decent. Thank God for that. yes Lydia, Christmas is a time to forgive, and be Merry n FAT! This year is coming to an end. A new beginning awaits...I can see a glimpse of it. And it is refreshing.

I have given my fair share of second chances to people. But, if they still disappoint, it is redundant to make yourself miserable with such people. So let bygones be bygones.

Bring in the new! The fresh!

Ridding my self of all that is BLACK n dark!

I smile again! :)

2 comments:

caramel sweetness said...

Hugs my dear for all the black and dark.. and High Five for the new and awaiting!.. Cheers and a Merry Merry Christmas! -Lyd

Pebbles said...

haha....caramel sweetness??? hahahahahahahah

Yup! *high five*

love ya girl! :P