Saturday 6 December 2008

My adventures with my car, MAF

Ok ook...My life is a complete M-E-S-S!!!!

Buy messy's good, dun get me wrong..:P

So here goes..

The plan was call ABC friday morning to check application status. drive to KL friday afternoon. Settle in the Kennel a preparation for work with XYZ. Meet Nurul for dinner in PJ. Sat morning, fetch Karen. Go for QRS camp till monday. Go back Melaka (to play with Kamini's dogs..that is another story..not for today..). Drive to the Kennel. Tuesday start work in XYZ.

I have a job offer with XYZ which is very F-A-R.. from the Kennel and a little too emotionally connected..hmm..

I have also been shortlisted for ABC which is a better learning platform for my field, as I want to go into medical microbiology..(yes, yes, i AM a NERD...live with it! Sheesh...)

So, XYZ wants me to report for work on Tuesday, 9th Dec. XYZ's contract also states that if I want to tender my resignation during my probationary period, I have to give a 30 day notice!! ABC's interview went spectacularly well, and I was called back a second time to hand in my application to HR. And that was last Tuesday, 25 Nov.

So, I was in a dilemma. i didn't wanna start at XYZ and suddenly get an offer with ABC and then give 30 day notice bla bla...

Now, I am involved with a church programme, QRS. See, person in charge of QRS made a mistake. She appointed me Melaka coordinator without my consent. And I am pissed. I don't like being pushed around. I might seem very agreeable, but I have my stances, and one of them is DO NOT PUSH ME AROUND LIKE YOUR FREAKING PAWN!! So now, before this unwanted, "unconsented" appointment, I promised to attend this QRS camp this 6,7,8 Dec.

So, Friday morning, I wake up and try calling ABC to find out the status of my application so I can decide to go on with XYZ or not. After speaking to Mr Lab Manager of ABC, I did not get any committment of a job with them, but all I had was an assurance if there aren't any glitches, it's just a matter of time b4 HR call me for a medical check up (which means me get job), AND there shouldn't be any glitches..


So I had to take a risk. I called and declined XYZ...*nervous nervous*


Nervous with my decisions, and anxious, I decided to go up to KL anyway to unwind and distract myself from some painful past I am still hurting from. I thought it wuld be cool to travel to QRS together with Karen as we got things to catch up on.

So I drive up to KL friday evening,and met Nurul in PJ. Just as I was about to have dinner, my mom calls...Mom says:

  • bro works in menara maybank
  • bro serviced bike and went to work.
  • after work, forgets bike in shop..he stayed in office till late
  • Then suddenly he remembers bike
  • He rushes to shop
  • Shop closed
  • House keys in bike
  • He decides to spend the night in the office and get his bike early on Sat
  • He doesn't tell me about it
So, of course I would not have my brother stuck in office like dat. And since i had his house keys, I brought Nurul to "save" my brother..

I reach Times square, pick my bro up, and tried to get onto the Cheras highway from Jln Imbi...next thing I knew....my car was SMOKING in the middle of BUKIT BINTANG!!!! *some happening friday night in bkt bintang man....sigh*

*panic*

Ko, how how??
Hmm, wait la.
how long wanna wait??
Hmpf *mumbles*
*waits*
*sms*
*gets call from totally hot hot hot hunk who was very, very concern about me..*
*swooned*
ok! back to panickin..*panics*
Ko...?
Hmpf. park at times. Get cab home.
*looks at clock..10.45pm* Err..cab??
*calls fellie*
My fren will come pick us Ko..
hmm..try driving.
*obeys*
at Times...
You nvr put water in radiator.
I DID! Checked before coming up to KL...

Hmpf.

Fellie comes. Bro spends the night in office. I use Fellie's car to send Nurul home. I reach the Kennel from PJ at 4am.

HUNK concern about my safety...*swooned* He couldnt save me cuz working at night..sigh..

So today morning, Fellie sends me to UKM KTM station. Takes train to Times. Meet bro thr again. Dragged by brother all over 1st floor of Times trying to find Uncle Lim's. *dying of hunger* Ended up in Dome's. Only at 12.45 we head to the car.

Brother commanded to drive home. i was upset because I wanted to let the engine run for a while b4 driving home to monitor radiator, but I guess this happens when your brother is 18 years older than you. So drove back to Kjg. So pissed with brother, asked him to go home to Cheras. Reached the Kennel. Told mom and second brother story. Drove to Perodua service centre. Waits in Shakers and bloggin.

:(

No need go camp!! Wooo hooo
Car repair..die no money!!! Sob sob
No need to start work on Tuesday!! Woo hooo
Go back Melaka n rot without money!! Sob sob
ABC job still not certain.. Sob sob
Cant stay in KL..cant go klpac?? :( uniten christmas play? :(
Aih...messy messy..

Messy=good..

No time for thoughts, no thoughts = no reminiscing = no memories = no pain..

forces self to be distracted with hunk..*swooned*

No comments: