Friday 19 December 2008

My adventures with my car, MAF & a letter to Santa!

YES

MAF is BACK!!!

She looks the same (Red, no longer white...),

She is still minimally accessorized,

She is still loud,

She is still driven around by a gal who has a need for speed (dang...can't exceed 110km/h..aih..)

She burned a hole in my pocket as well...*sigh*

Let's see..

Nov 29
Air cond servicing + air cond gas - RM 100.00
Filter receiver drier - RM 75.00
Expansion valve - RM 65.00
Car alarm system - RM 150.00


Dec 5
MAF breaks down in Bukit Bintang

Dec 6
Car service (Black oil, Gasket, Oil filter, Spark plug, winshield washer & labour for service) - RM 127.20

Dec 19
Car overhaul - RM 1039.00
New Kancil compressor + gas + labour charge - RM 580.00

With a grand total of....

RM 2136.20
and I'm NOT working yet..:(


Dearest Santa,

Did I mention you look totally hawt in red? And oh, no one spots a white beard better than you!

I've been only a lil naughty this year, but mostly good, Santa.. :) I only have one wish for Christmas..could I pleeeeease have a real sweet, nice & rich boyfriend for Christmas? I'll be much, much better next year, promise!!.. *puppy eyes* You will believe me, right, Santa?? :)

Leaving Famous Amos with milk for ya by the Christmas tree too. :)

Love, hugs & kisses,
Pebbles!

P.S. I'll need to change MAF's alternator bearing, an apartment in Subang, and a lil pampering (dresses, tops, skirts, shoes, heels, a new pair of boots pleeease). Would need my Christmas present to be able see to that as well. Thanks, Santa. xoxo

No comments: