Saturday 27 December 2008

Vulnerable?

I was talking to Dj, and he said I was vulnerable. Apparently as a person who has had a crush on me before, if he had made a move, I would have fallen for him.

Let's recall:

The year was 2004. I had just finished form 6. Mei Ying held a party at her place. I went there with Kenny, my best bud. I met Dj among others. The next morning, I receive a message from Dj saying he got my number from Mei Ying and he wanted to say hi or something.

At that time, I've never had a boyfriend. I've never had a boy liking me. I was pretty happy being me. So, naturally I was flattered, but I was freaked out as well. Eew? What a first impression? You do not have the galls to ask my number, and then you sms me like a pathetic freak?

But, oh well, I loved the attention, so I layan. Next thing I knew, I was set up on a date with him without my consent! Tricked into it. Of course I was the most polite thing you've ever seen, allowing him to buy my drink and all. The moment I got back home, I gave Mei Ying a good sounding. So she learnt not to "surprise" me with another "date." Next thing I know Dj smses me and asks me to go for Miss MMU pageant or fashion show or some crap. I call Mei Ying and she admits he is trying to get me on a date. Everyone is telling me to go for him.

What do I do? I send him a superlong message, telling him I know he likes me, and I think what he is doing is foolish, and it's not getting him anywhere, but only repelling him further. I hated him, because he was overly romantic. I hate it. I hate it when you go all romantic with a person you do not know. I do not believe in love at first sight. It is stupid. I'd father believe in fairies!

So yea, which part of me was going to fall for him again? I was repulsed!

Recalls more:

Next person who claims I am vulnerable, is this imbecile who looks me up on facebook and says he wants to be my friend. In fact, I'm sure every girl who uses facebook and friendster would agree there are so many freaks out there adding people they do not know as friends. Personally, I hate it. I hate strangers adding me, cuz it just reflects on how pathetic and shallow they are. It is possible to message without adding a person as a friend. So what's the deal?

I had a grand total of 15 unapproved strangers adding me as friends. So before ignoring a possible long lost aquaintance, I send them all the same message, "Do I know ya?" (Hostility was on purpose to put off idiots).

Based on how lame their replies were I ignored most of them, leaving a few who I thought were trying to extend their "Christian friends" networks, and people who were might be decent. So the second round of messages went out. All were ignored save this one person. Who was relatively a not-too-bad conversationalist.

Hence we talked. I thought he was stupid. His holier-than-thou attitude was a total put off. He talks about how much he hates clubbing, and ciggarettes and chinese girls and his girl friend. Instantly hated him. He hates clubs apparently because people just wanna get laid there. And then he talks about how he hates chinese girls because they are flat. And how he wants to bed a non-Chinese. And he has the galls to tell me if he "pancing" me I sure fall for him! I wished I could just tell him to his face to go screw himself! Ugh. Disgusting and repulsive! Bah! So yes, good riddance to bad rubbish! I have had enough. And he come begging, claiming I am a rare friend who would reprimand him for being an ass! And who apparently knows him very well and more than other people. Dude, if you had a life, you would have made more decent friends la. Please get your ass out ther and mingle! Pathetic!! Gross!

Yes, unfortunately, I am too nice. I only blow when I've reached my threshold, which is quite high...So till then, I'd continue bitching about what people think they know about me..

Vulnerable apparently! :)

No comments: