Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas..this time with Wine + Rum

I have just had too much wine and rum! Hehe.. Happy...and..a little more outspoken!!

Haha...Who would have thought. The good guy from Church was decent, God-fearing, charismatic speaker...was just having fun fishing! Lol.

Yes, yes..expecting people to be better than they are is a weakness of mine! :) I see the good, the possibility of better in another human. Believing that they can be much more than they are has built so many people..and disappointed me as many times..if not more..and the latest! Haha...My greatest gift Christmas gift ever! :) Eyes have been opened! The good Catholic guy is less decent than my atheist friend..I who always thought I ought to find a person who shares my faith might just be better off with a person who does not believe in God! Seriously! Haha.

I am not bitter, just amused! :) Well, I did fancy him, of course! Fantastic speaker, smart, talented, sweet, yada yada...Oh well..just not so decent as I thought. Not particularly a gentleman.

Althea and Erick were right! J is trouble from the start!

Lesson learned:

People aren't as nice as they appear to be..... LOL.


And to think I would have learned after AH & AT in Caritas, or RC & SS in my personal life, or R & K in cradle, or GSD for that matter!

Please remind me that the world is not as pretty as it seems..


I love ya Althea & Erick...Lydia..I might need to you take up that offer. Lol.

But, a less optimistic pebbles just ain't me! I'll just keep believing in rainbows and butterflyz cuz there are those who are worth that believe! :)




Mmhmn mmhmn
Lately when I look into your eyes i realize
You're the only one I need in my life
Baby I just don't know how to describe
How lovely you make me feel inside

You give me butterflyz
Got me flying so high in the sky
I can't control the butterflyz

You give me butterflyz
Got me flying so high in the sky
I can't control the butterflyz

It seems like the likely thing
From the start you told me I would be your queen
But never had I imagined such a feeling
Joy is what you bring
I want to give you everything

You give me butterflyz
Got me flying so high in the sky
I can't control the butterflyz

You give me butterflyz
Got me flying so high in the sky
I can't control these butterflyz

You and I are destiny
I know now you were made for me

Oh oh ooh
I can't control it
It's driving me
Taking over me and I.....

You give me butterflyz
Got me flying so high in the sky
I can't control the butterflyz

You give me butterflyz
Got me flying so high in the sky
I can't control the butterflyz

You give me butterflyz
Got me flying so high in the sky
I can't control the butterflyz

You give me butterflyz
Got me flying so high in the sky
I can't control the butterflyz

(OOhh I Know I Know)

You give me something
I jus cant deny
Something thats so sweet
I just cant control the way i feel (Repeat twice)

I almost don't believe her words here, but it remains a beautiful potential...Yes... I am in love with BEING in love! :) ENJOY!!

Merry Christmas again!!

No comments: